Marco Nori, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Marco Nori was born in Romagna in 1978 and graduated from LUISS Guido Carli, Rome. He started at ISOLFIN® in 2002, holding different roles that gave him an overview of the company. In 2010, when after a difficult period ISOLFIN® was about to be put into bankruptcy, Marco Nori presented a revival plan and, convincing four shareholders to participate, took over the company, and consequently became its president and CEO. Since then, ISOLFIN® has more than quintupled its turnover. Today Marco Nori is its sole partner.
Marco Nori lives in Lugano, is married, and has three children.
WE ARE HIRING
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALITY MANAGER (Everdrup, Denmark)
Isolfin S.p.A. is a company operating in the industrial insulation sector, with particular reference to the petrochemical, energy and naval fields, asbestos remediation and scaffolding; sandblasting, painting, anticorrosive, antifouling and fireproofing treatments applied to the construction and maintenance of chemical, petrochemical plants, power generation plants, off-shore platforms and naval units
We are looking for a:
For a gas compression station in Everdrup, Denmark, the required figure must ensure the management of quality processes, verifying the implementation and constant monitoring in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of work processes, ensuring project quality management activities, ensuring planning and control of quality assurance and quality control activities for Renco Project implementation
-Ensuring the effective application of project quality plans for the purpose of satisfying contractual obligations;
-Ensuring overall consistency with the logic underlying the Isolfin Procedural
– System already implemented (e.g. 231 regulatory procedures), as well as with the quality requirements prescribed by the reference regulations and standards;
– devise and establish Company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
– monitor performance by gathering relevant data and statistical reports;
– review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
– measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Previous experience in the role, preferably gained in the oil & gas sector;
- Fluency in English;
Place of work: Everdrup, Denmark
It offers fixed-term contract.
Graduation and remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Interested parties can send their CV indicating in the subject: QUALITY MANAGER
The research is aimed at both sexes (pursuant to Law 198/06) and to all nationalities (pursuant to Legislative Decree 215/03 and Legislative Decree 216/03).